Step by Step!

~ April Challenge ~

!! Winter Challenge !!

Monday, May 3, 2010

2.4 then STS

Last week I managed a loss of 2.4kg. I was so excited. It means I have lost 10kgs so far. In 6 weeks I think that's a damn good effort even if I do say so myself. I have been working so hard on the treadmill and staying within my points that I am so glad my hard work has finally started to pay off.


This week I changed my WI day from Monday to Sunday. No loss this week but also no gain. I am ok with this after 2 really good losses. I also had more sugar pts than I normally do and with only 6 days between WI's I didn't really expect much. I always want a loss but I am ok with STS.


Next week I am hoping for another loss. A good one would be nice but I am ok with any loss. I am trying really hard at the moment to get my butt into gear and start exercising. I am finding it difficult though as I am really busy with work. Need to write assessments for all my student. My least favourite time of year. I may need to put a lock on the fridge. This is the hardest time for mean to remain sane and focused.


Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight Loss Graph!