Step by Step!

~ April Challenge ~

!! Winter Challenge !!

Monday, April 19, 2010

2.2 Loss!!! WOOOOHOOOO!!

I am absolutely ecstatic. I have lost 2.2 this week. After 2 weeks of gains my body has finally given in and fat has left the house for good. I worked my butt off last week and deserve this loss. It is so good to finally have a loss.

I was just fixing up my tickers and My journey so far and I realised I have actually lost 7.6kgs in 5 weeks. That is a pretty amazing loss if I do say so myself. All that treadmill time and all the passing on food has finally given me what I was after.

I have been thinking about how long it will take until I get to goal because I just want this to be over with. I am really hoping for the end of the year. I am not sure if that is asking too much or not. I still have 29.2 to lose and if I plan on roughly 1kg a week then it could happen. There is 36 weeks until the end of December. I know that it is doable, but I have this nagging voice in the back of my head that keeps telling me I will fall of the wagon before that happens. I don't want to listen to this voice of course. Part of me realises that it is just negative energy trying to derail me but them another part of me has been here before. Even closer than this. Last year I was down to 75kgs and I was 11 kgs from goal (it was 64kgs). That was the closest that I came to reaching goal and it had taken me soooo long. Then a bout of anxiety rendered me helpless and I just ate and ate and ate.

The medicated part of me tells me that it cant happen again... then that damn voice comes back and says it can. How do I not listen to that stupid voice. I really want this and I know I can do it because I have lost and gain the same 10-20kgs a dozen times. Hmmm... that doesn't help my argument does it.

I really want to have kids soon. My partner and I have been discussing it for a couple of years now and I have always said that we BOTH have to be at goal for it to happen. I will not give our children a start in life that could set them up for weight problems. I dont even really have my own food problems under control. I am hoping that by goal I can be the right sort of role model. I am definitely not that yet.

Monday is our take away night. We eat wayyyy too much on Monday but have all week to make up for it. Last week we had Maccas, tonight was fish n chips. I spend the rest of the week making up for my one meal. I know its not really worth it points wise... but I figured a planned blow out is better than a binge. Right?? Well my view may change on that as my weight loss progresses but at this points I love the choice WW gives me.

Its a shame though that with my loss this week that it means I have to go down in points. Not only that but my HRM does fitness tests to calculate my calories burned and as my fitness has improved I have also taken a reduction in the number of calories burned per session. Double whammy. Although at least I know how many calories I have burned and can convert it to points as it means I take a lot of the guess work out of it. I did 6 sessions last week and I plan on doing 6 sessions this week also. I try and make my sessions as hard as possible to get the most calories burnt. I also make sure I do some incidental exercise on my day off. I love walking around the shops all day. This week I also had to change my tyre as it was flat. Not my most fun activity but definitely needed doing or I wasn't going to be going anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight Loss Graph!