Step by Step!

~ April Challenge ~

!! Winter Challenge !!

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Gain again??? WTF

Ok so it was only 0.2kgs. I guess looking back I didn't make the best food choices but I definately stayed within my points. I triple checked everything. If I hadn't eaten out so much maybe it wouldn't have been a gain. Maybe I would have STS.

Regardless I was shattered on Monday after WI. So shattered I didn't really want to post on here. I did post on the WW boards but I didn't really feel like sharing on here as I didn't want to be too negative. Honestly the first thing I thought about after I stepped on the scales was "Well I have stuffed it now... what can I eat... Maccas? KFC? Nutella?". It only lasted about 10 seconds. I reminded myself that I want this, I deserve this and if I keep following the program I WILL lose weight.

I have been really good this week. It was my birthday on Monday. I did have Maccas on Monday night and probably ate more than I should have but I had worked out the points and planned it and I have worked really hard all week to save the points. I actually think knowing I was having Maccas for dinner was the only thing that stopped me from eating during the day. I try to always plan when I am going to eat take away and plan for it down to the exact points value by saving and earning bonus pts.

I know some people don't agree with this way of eating but it works for me... I love my food and no matter how long I don't eat it for I always want it and eventually will cave. I find it better if I plan for the cave and stay within my pts. I have lost over 30kgs like this so it can't be all bad. Actually I lost over 40 but put some back on. I want to be able to maintain this and food all food will always be a part of it so I want to be able to include it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight Loss Graph!